Why become a member? ×

£850

bagsieblue

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody put me out of my misery & buy this please. I have the maple fingerboard version & love it to bits - very light & comfortable to play, sounds awesome & absolutely looks the mutts...

This would partner mine very nicely, but I do not have the available cash to buy it. I want it but can't afford it & that makes me sad. If somebody bought it, then it would no longer be available & that would help...! :-)

[quote name='Wilco' timestamp='1383066748' post='2259792']
Can somebody put me out of my misery & buy this please. I have the maple fingerboard version & love it to bits - very light & comfortable to play, sounds awesome & absolutely looks the mutts...

This would partner mine very nicely, but I do not have the available cash to buy it. I want it but can't afford it & that makes me sad. If somebody bought it, then it would no longer be available & that would help...! :-)
[/quote]

Yes, I can!...NOW WITHDRAWN!.

• 1 month later...

OK - Looks like this is going to Liverpool via Preloved over the weekend.

So......one last Basschat bump for a nice bass.
I know it can take a nice bass to attract a nice bass so bumping for possibly a nice Warwick trade? - SS1 etc?

Or.....should I call off the dogs and keep it???

Decisions, decisions.......

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1386884961' post='2306110']
I played the one in BassGear last week.

These are [i]awesome[/i] basses. The tone is just....wow, and the finish is great as it looks like you can touch the grain, but the bass is actually smooth to the touch.
[/quote]Crikey - £1295 at Bass Gear ("unused / mint but preowned ") - convincing myself to keep it now. Mrs Bagsieblue is pushing me to sell a bass but may need a hey ho from me as well??

This is the most stunning example of a Precision that I've ever seen. What a seriously good looking instrument. I imagine it with a dark tort scratchplate that would almost blend in with that lovely stained ash. I'm not a P-bass player, but if i was i'd want it to look like this.

I'm amazed that none of the P-bass legion have snapped up this beauty ... I don't even like Precisions and it has me drooling.

[quote name='Fionn' timestamp='1386944949' post='2306687']
This is the most stunning example of a Precision that I've ever seen. What a seriously good looking instrument. I imagine it with a dark tort scratchplate that would almost blend in with that lovely stained ash. I'm not a P-bass player, but if i was i'd want it to look like this.

I'm amazed that none of the P-bass legion have snapped up this beauty ... I don't even like Precisions and it has me drooling.
[/quote]

I'm in complete agreement here. I've been after the Jazz version of this for a while - a guy had one on eBay a few weeks ago but it had a maple fingerboard otherwise I'd have gone for it.

• 3 weeks later...