Why become a member? ×

No love for a Guild 301?

iconic

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1970s-Guild-301-Iconic-Bass-Guitar-and-1970s-flight-case-/190877127551?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2c7129d37f"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1970s-Guild-301-Iconic-Bass-Guitar-and-1970s-flight-case-/190877127551?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2c7129d37f[/url]

Now I'll be the 1st to admit to not knowing oodles about Guild 301's, but I thought they were a pukka card carrying classic and this looks a tidy one....circa 1977 onwards?

From an armchair and seeing that a lot of dreamers are asking £250 plus for a Satalite or Kay plank this didn't seem to be a unrealistic? What a fickle market it is for bass guitars.

I mean the ad' even tells me it's [size=6][i][b]iconic![/b][/i][/size]

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1375607430' post='2163270']
Still some time left in the auction. AFAIC the real bidding only happens in the last 15 seconds, the rest of the time is viewing time.

Plus its collection only. That always limits your market.
[/quote]

Ahh, didn't see the pick-up only!

I was bidding on Yamaha BB a few months back, went from something like £38 odd quid all week to £190'ish in the last 20 mins!

This has been relisted. I like B-301s and this looks like a decent un-molested example but it's 'cash on collection only'.

Like all items that are collection only it massively limits buyers and proves yet again that some of the best bargains on ebay are 'collection only'.