Why become a member? ×

Lfalex's bunch. With new addition! Streamline review link added.

Lfalex v1.1

This is most of them.
Only the Westone Raider1, Ovation Celebrity electroacoustic and Arco EUB are missing from this batch.
Honourable mentions to the Colombus Series II Jazz Fretless (RIP) and The Ibanez EDB600 (KIA)
Otherwise;

Squire VMJ

Ibanez SRX700

MIA Fender Jazz (2004) (S1)

Vigier Passion Series III std 5 (1996). Differs from Luke's, Ped's (though not his Series III fretless) and the Doc's Arpege in that it has Alder wings.

Warwick Streamer LX6 (1997)

Iceni Zoot Custom. The prototype. No Serial number. 18v East E-pro Electrics, full passive bypass, passive tone, series/parallel switching.

Edited by Lfalex v1.1

"You have posted more images than you are allowed"!

Oh well.
Here's the rest;

Yep. That one. [s]Captain Ribena[/s] Yamaha Attitude Billy Sheehan signature 10th Anniversary. Didn't buy it for that. Or the colour. It's a tone thing!

OLP MM3. Won in the raffle at the last Northants bash. Changed the controls, but that's it. So far.

[s]The Twiglet[/s] Warwick Infinity SN4 Weighs a ton, despite being chambered. Zebrano sure is weighty!

Hohner B2A 5. Or is that B2A 3? Currently tuned D,A,E. Loosely inspired by Tony Levin's (now destroyed (by fire)) Stingray "3". But Cheekier.

Musicman Stingray 5 Fretless (1990) Used to belong to Boz Burrell (RIP). Allegedly. Tuned C,G,D,A,E by the way.

That's all, folks!
Until the next GAS attack...

Edited by Lfalex v1.1

Cracking stuff mate, I remember your vigier from the last bash - it is surprisingly different to mine!

SPecs wise its only slightly different, I think my pickups are different which is probably why mine sounds a tad bit "fatter" than yours did (to my ears anyway). Still a cracking bass, dont ever sell it (unless its to me!).

• 9 months later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='451463' date='Apr 1 2009, 01:32 PM']I love the Billy Sheehan, even if the man is an ego on legs and the red Jazz is awesome.[/quote]

Met the man MANY times and I can't imagine anyone coming across as LESS egotistical... :) :rolleyes:

[quote name='Lfalex v1.1' post='451135' date='Apr 1 2009, 07:50 AM']And yesterday's addition...

A Status Streamline. An Amazing Instrument. I had custom pickups and Series/Parallel switching for both, which gives some good tonal options![/quote]

Could you do a review of this, once you've got used to it and gigged it?

[quote name='MacDaddy' post='451766' date='Apr 1 2009, 05:39 PM']Could you do a review of this, once you've got used to it and gigged it?[/quote]
I will do just that, but do be aware that I'm not currently gigging (working nights has seen to that!)
Having said that, I DO jam along to music a lot, so I'll have a reasonable idea of how it'd sit in a mix...

[quote name='Lfalex v1.1' post='451841' date='Apr 1 2009, 06:34 PM']I will do just that, but do be aware that I'm not currently gigging (working nights has seen to that!)
Having said that, I DO jam along to music a lot, so I'll have a reasonable idea of how it'd sit in a mix...[/quote]
ta :)