Why become a member? ×

New song from All The Queens Ravens (Clarky's lot)

Clarky

As not everyone subscribes to the Recording forum, I thought I'd be cheeky and post this here. This ('New York Red') is one of the new songs from our debut album, released today. Hope you like it

https://soundcloud.com/all-the-queens-ravens/new-york-red

Here's the blurb re album etc http://basschat.co.uk/topic/211878-all-the-queens-ravens-album-released-link-plus-new-song-for-ya/page__pid__2135523#entry2135523

[quote name='miles'tone' timestamp='1373284595' post='2135595']
Yeehaw! Cool track man, band's got a good sound there. Congrats. :)
[/quote]Why, thank you! This is generally the track we open our live set with as its nice and upbeat

[quote name='Bassman Sam' timestamp='1373370272' post='2136716']
Are these the same tracks as the ones on Spotify? I played them yesterday, loved them and will be getting the album.
[/quote]
Hi Sam, thats our old six-track EP on Spotify. 5 of those tracks are on the album (albeit remastered) plus 7 brand new ones, including the two I have posted up on BC (both are on Soundcloud), Las Vegas Parano and New York Red. Cheers!

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1373371032' post='2136738']
Hi Sam, thats our old six-track EP on Spotify. 5 of those tracks are on the album (albeit remastered) plus 7 brand new ones, including the two I have posted up on BC (both are on Soundcloud), Las Vegas Parano and New York Red. Cheers!
[/quote]

I heard the Soundcloud tracks and then went on to Spotify to hear more, great stuff Clarky. Thanks for the reply.