Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Squier Classic Vibe Precision - Fiesta Red
£200

Evil Undead

*SOLD*

Great condition, only one small ding that I can find - about 1.5mm and it's on the arm contour, so can't be seen when playing (can hardly be seen at all!)

This is a great bass, I couldn't believe how much you can get for this sort of money these days. I was going to keep this and put a jazz neck on it, but due to my various physical limitations I've decided that my Ibanez is the right bass for me for now and I don't need another currently.

I can include a standard thin gig bag but I'll have to try it tonight and make sure it fits before I commit to that haha, or I can include a super awesome hybrid gig bag/case with really thick padding and stiffened sides for £35.

I don't have a box or case so can't post it, so either collection from Gloucester or I can delivery by train within a reasonable distance - Cardiff, Bristol, Bath, Birmingham, etc, if my train fare is covered.

Any questions, please ask.

[IMG]http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a407/ImaginaryEvil/Snapbucket/0bce80c151b7ad71ebfc364ba086fe26_zps19b50f90.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by Evil Undead

[quote name='dave_bass5' timestamp='1374225730' post='2146562']
Wow, these basses used to flay out of here within hours of someone posting them for sale. I cant believe this hasn't yet.

Maybe we need another Squier CVP thread in the Bass section to get some interest going ;-)
[/quote]

Do it! I've just bought one last week and taking it to its first rehersal this week. Great basses for very little money!