Why become a member? ×

I've got 20 extra Gravity Picks going unused here so I'm selling them on. 18 in fluorescent green, one orange and one blue. They're all UV, and are really easy to see when you drop them on stage. I haven't lost a single one yet.

These are amazing acrylic picks, handmade in sunny California. They give a great full tone, feel good, and are really sturdy, and take forever to wear down - I've been using the same one for about 18 months on nickel rounds, and the very tip point is just starting to wear!

They are all the same size even though some say Std and some say Big Mini - the company changed the sizing between orders. They're not small though as far as I'm concerned, about the same size as an average pick. And they are all 3mm, tapering to a pointed tip, so perfect for bass. Or guitar shredding ;)

The guitarplectrums website sells these, in much less awesome colours, for £4.50 each, so I'll sell these for £2.50 each, posted free within the UK. Will combine postage if you want more than one.

I'm only selling as I've moved on to a thinner pick.

[IMG]http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a407/ImaginaryEvil/Snapbucket/e4ac670290b219165516096122d0bca7_zpsa0a0f0a9.jpg[/IMG]

• 2 weeks later...