Why become a member? ×

2x12 or 2x10 TC Electronic cab???

alanday1975

Oh, I can answer this! I can highly recommend both, although I personally had three at one point (RS212, 2 x RS210).

I sold the RS212 as I like the very compact RS210, and it has a little more treble and snap.

BUT, that RS212 is much more thick and pushes more 'air', so it would be great for the Rick and the matching amp. If you just want one small cab for gigging, the RS210 or 212 are hard to beat especially considering the tweeter is so musical.

I think I can answer this one, being a 4003 user with a 210 and a 212! :ph34r:

Are you using the 4003 in the classic "Ric" style, ie. shedloads of treble on bridge pickup? If so use the 210, it seems more sensitive to my ears for those treble frequencies you want to be prominent in your sound. If you are going for mid position or a full neck PU bass sound, try the 212. I generally go for the 210 with my sound, seems to fit it well (worth noting I use the Staccato '51 which has a bit more treble scoop in it anyway) but the 212 certainly wont let you down either.

Or better... get both and stack 'em B)

• 9 months later...