[attachment=136284:pedals.jpg]

Having a clear out of Old Guitar pedals and Bass Pedals not used any more
Prices all included Delivery

Way Huge Pork Loin Overdrive
great overdrive pedal for Bass and Guitar (boxed) £SOLD
T-rex Squeezer,
Valve Compressor ideally suited for Bass (boxed) [s]£120[/s] [s]£100[/s], £95
Subdecay Flying Tomato Fuzz
Fuzz Face style circuit with Seperate bass and Treble EQ control, Buffer switch to work with active circuits and Bias control for pinched/gated effects [s]£95[/s] [s]£80[/s], £75
[s]Electro Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
Great Octave Octave pedal with Seperate outputs if required and nice filter controls (boxed) £SOLD
Mooer Trelicopter
Tiny compact optical Tremolo pedal with rate, depth and biase controls (boxed) £SOLD
TC Electronic Nova Delay
Fantastic digital delay based on famous TC 2290, tap tempo function, tape, analog and digital style delays amazing pedal (boxed) SOLD[/s]
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Modded
Modded to True Bypass, Additional control for Q and freq range[s] £70[/s] £45
Fuzzy Bunny
Wooly Mamouth Clone
Bought off ebay pinch control doesn't seem to work but otherwise a nice thunderous bass Fuzz £SOLD-
DIY Fulltone Bassdrive Clone
Made by myself and currently has no LED's fitted and flat mid control doesn't seem to make much difference otherwise fully working and has a great sound[s] £35[/s] £23
[s]DIY RAT Clone
Mady by me with switch to select between stock, reutz mod and Lub knob fully working £SOLD[/s]

Pics of Compressor, rat and cry baby to come

Edited by matybigfro

Yea I'm proper pedal whore, some of these are left over's form my Guitar slinger day's but I play guitar so little at the moment it seems a waste and i just want more bass gear
the Pork Loin is awesome the only reason it's off my board is a bought a Barber 1/2 Gainer (upgrade of the old LTD overdrive) which has two channels and as I said I'm a pedal flusie. The producer that my band has been recording with this year loved the Pork loin, it's super tweakable and a great circuit.
Currently my board runs
Pitch Black Tuner, Aguilar Octiver, Myrtle Effects Corvid Fuzz, Barber Half Gainer, EHX Small Clone (modded), Marshal Vibratrem, EHX knockout, Behringer BDI

not sure how long it wil last like that but it's serviing me well at the moment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...