Why become a member? ×

cant type in paragraphs..one for the techies ??

ChrisF

Hi as you can see by this post, I cant write in paragraphs. It just comes out in one continuous line. This is the only site where this happens....and its only been happening for about a month. Any ideas ???? .............cheers Chris

I have the same problem Chris - I'm guessing you're using IE10 as well?

It's a glitch that is awaiting a fix from the company that provides the core software.

In the meantime, the workaround that I use is to flick over to basic editing mode - the little lightswitch icon on the far LH side of the editing bar.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep.

The windows version isn't the problem, it's the IE10 that's causing it. :)

My understanding is that the core software was released by the manufacturer prior to IE10 shipping and they had no way of testing to see that IE10 was compatible with the product.

The next release will catch up - probably just in time for IE11 to ship and a new set of problems to appear. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Me too, since I got the, ahem, upgrade to IE10. Also sometimes I get the type face locked in strike-through or under line without being able to change it. Edit - I also am unable to click backwards after the first time, so need to navigate via the links.

Edited by Paul S

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1370770054' post='2105220']
Me too, since I got the, ahem, upgrade to IE10. Also sometimes I get the type face locked in strike-through or under line without being able to change it. Edit - I also am unable to click backwards after the first time, so need to navigate via the links.
[/quote]

Yep.

I get all of these as well - they're all IE10 related.

• 3 weeks later...