Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray Five, Copperhead Colour

Waldo

[quote name='Waldo' post='245916' date='Jul 23 2008, 11:04 AM']Nice one matey, do you still have the Bacchus?[/quote]

Yeah the Bacchus is in safe hands, it's a great bass but I haven't spent enough time with it yet to be able to take it out and gig with it. Plus it weighs a ton compared to my fender jazz!

Good luck with the sale mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Shockwave' post='273866' date='Aug 31 2008, 05:35 PM']Warning, This guys very fussy :)[/quote]

Well I'm not just going to immediately swap for anything am I? :huh:

Just to make it clear before anyone asks again, no I don't want to do a straight swap for a normal stingray.

what kinda of trades are you looking for?? im not interested in the bass, but it might help you

you have been offered a shuker and declined that too, right??

its been up a while now, might help ya to say what your looking for :)

Saying that I'm open to trade offers doesn't mean that I'm obliged to accept whatever is offered does it? You make it sound like 'oh if this guy won't swap for a Shuker then he surely won't swap for anything else'. Sorry if that makes me 'fussy' but it's actually my call :)

I'm in the position of not *needing* to sell the bass, nor being in a rush to do so. At the moment the bass is just sitting here not being played and if I can swap it for something that would be great. I have nothing specific in mind, hence why I said I would entertain any offers!

Besides, the last time I asked for a specific trade (vintage fenders), I got many PM's along the lines of 'Oh, I know you said you wanted a vintage fender but would you like an *insert totally different bass here* instead?'. Can't win....

So yes, the bass is still here and I'll entertain cash offers or any trades you may have in mind, be it basses or amps actually.

• 2 weeks later...