Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1025X going cheap on Musik Productiv

dannybuoy

With my BB415 being my favourite bass, I've been after one of these and at this price of £681 delivered think I will snap one up!

Now... caramel brown or black?!

http://www.musik-produktiv.co.uk/yamaha-bb-1025x-cb.html

Edited by dannybuoy

Caramel Brown. I just bought a 1024 in this colour - it looks even better in person compared to the pictures I've seen. It was a toss up between the white and caramel - I bought the white one originally, but took it back to GAK after a couple of days and exchanged it for the brown.

There's a Caramel Brown 1024x for sale on here, and the pictures do it justice I think.

Cheers

Geoff

Thomann are even cheaper at £682 but only have the white and sunburst in stock! Will be listing a couple of basses, pedals and a guitar this weekend then will go for it. Black is currently in the lead!

Edited by dannybuoy

[quote name='Green Alsatian' timestamp='1367609159' post='2067627']
I've bought two basses from Musik Productive and found their service to be good as Thomann's.
[/quote]

fair point, i only tend to purchase from stores within the UK, so any problems can be solved either face to face or sending/receiving stuff sooner :)

just my morals, everyones different

BSB :)