Why become a member? ×

Kramer anyone?

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1367158157' post='2061874']
MB1.
Another link without any comment?
...Is it yours?
[/quote]

Not mine but i meant does anyone fancy a Kramer? i.e. 'Kramer anyone?'.

Not really sure why you think there needs to be a comment as it seems obvious to me what my post meant.

I was simply giving the heads up to any BCer who fancied one of these basses and it looks as if someone got a bargain. Rest assured that i won't be bothering again.

Edited by BetaFunk

[quote name='3below' timestamp='1367179840' post='2062317']
Wish I had seen this sooner, I would be more than happy to have a second one - suspect it would have been rendered fretless.
[/quote]
If this wasn't collection only i would have bid for it myself but as it was pick up only i thought i'd give the heads up to anyone on here who lived near Warrington the chance to grab a bargain.

[quote name='3below' timestamp='1367178731' post='2062281']
Someone got an excellent bass here. Clarity of tone and no dead spots on mine is super. Whoever has it will need strong shoulders and a wide grippy strap. Mine is weighty and a slight neck diver.
[/quote]
It looked like a great bargain for someone. I thought that i may do someone a favour buy posting the link on here but seem to have made the cardinal sin of posting a link with no comment.

[quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1367179061' post='2062293']
Not really sure why you think there needs to be a comment as it seems obvious to me what my post meant.
[/quote]

MB1 was just checking that you're not providing links to your own ads which is outside of the rules. Most people put a comment along the lines of :

"Not mine but looks nice" or something of the sort :)

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1367232206' post='2062773']
MB1 was just checking that you're not providing links to your own ads which is outside of the rules. Most people put a comment along the lines of :

"Not mine but looks nice" or something of the sort :)
[/quote]

Surely that sort of thing should be done by PM?