Why become a member? ×

ESP Ltd B155/ B205/ B335/ B5 - Anyone?

Tankdave

On my quest for a 5-string with the narrowest string spacing, I've come across these particular models that appears to have a nice narrow spacing, i.e. 16mm or 16.5mm

I've already got a "short-list" of possibles, to inc. the Ibby SR's, but I rather like the look of these.

So if you got one, can you measure it up and if you know the FB radius, that'll be useful too.

Ta

Edited by Tankdave

I can vouch for ESP basses. I bought a fretless 204 and it is one of the best basses I have. You will not go wrong with an ESP. Sorry I can't help with measurements as mine is fretless and four string.

Edited by BassBus

I have a B-105 and I actually feel the string spacing is actually a little wide. My old Yamaha RBX775 felt narrower.

Should say though that the neck is extremely shallow making it a pretty speedy instrument! The F-105 I had has the same neck profile so I'm assuming it's a thing that all LTD basses have.

Truckstop

Edit:

I'm actually selling my B-105 at the moment for £175 plus delivery. It's literally as new and comes with original packaging etc. GAK has them for £289. Get in touch if you think you might be interested.

Edited by Truckstop