Why become a member? ×

What's this all about? - All is now revealed!

MiltyG565

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1367062137' post='2060776']
Maybe the best news today..? :huh:
[/quote]

The day isn't over. What if they find a cure-all for cancer today?

edit - I mean, what if I command people to find a cure-all for cancer today? Cancer that I created...

Edited by MiltyG565

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1367064717' post='2060817']
Wasn't that the other bloke, what's 'is name..? You know; thingummy... Santa..? Santana..? Summit like that...
[/quote]

Satan? Nah, you need to read your bible again. I created everything. The good stuff is your reward, the bad stuff is a test of your faith. See, i'm a good person :D

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1367065895' post='2060838']

Satan? Nah, you need to read your bible again. I created everything. The good stuff is your reward, the bad stuff is a test of your faith. See, i'm a good person :D
[/quote]

Thanks for chocolate fingers and KFC, you did a good job there

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1367066428' post='2060847']
Uh oh :ph34r:
[/quote]

Don't worry, I command all... apart from the mods... maybe we should worry...

[quote name='Jack Cahalane' timestamp='1367066460' post='2060849']
Thanks for chocolate fingers and KFC, you did a good job there
[/quote]

Yes, I thought you could all do with some fried chicken as a reward.

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1367084234' post='2061168']
I am deeply disappointed , Milton . Both I and Mrs Dingus were expecting you had taken the plunge and created some kind of a paysite to earn money from your previously - mentioned chronic masturbation "problem " .
[/quote]

Nobody wants to see that, and THAT is exactly how I can make money from it. Pay me to stop! :D

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1367084249' post='2061170']
Nice one Milty :)
[/quote]

Cheers Pete :)

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1367082414' post='2061132']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcCoy1WZfEM[/media]
[/quote]

Streuth you've got big hands , and it seems to have come loose

ed to add , your other arm seems to have gone AWOL , you do have issues with your limbs don't you

Edited by lurksalot

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1367084631' post='2061181']
Streuth you've got big hands , and it seems to have come loose

ed to add , your other arm seems to have gone AWOL , you do have issues with your limbs don't you
[/quote]

HA! I have just noticed how odd it looks. I was going to make a custom photo thing for it, but I thought that was probably the best thumbnail I could hope for.

Exellent stuff :) I do like concise. However one subtle omission. There is no shot of you actually putting the thing on and off the neck. That, in my view, is a fundimental factor when using one. Might be an idea to add a bit in showing that. Then changing the title, link, domain, everything to 9t2nds ;)

A

Edited by apa

[quote name='apa' timestamp='1367089623' post='2061252']
Exellent stuff :) I do like concise. However one subtle omission. There is no shot of you actually putting the thing on and off the neck. That, in my view, is a fundimental factor when using one. Might be an idea to add a bit in showing that. Then changing the title, link, domain, everything to 9t2nds ;)

A
[/quote]

Ha!

I can assure you it was all above board! I'm not going to lie for these companies, they pay me nothing, and I get the same whether I think it's good or bad - Nothing (Other than a small amount of money depending on how many people have watched).

Guys, please subscribe and spread the word! I would actually like it to make a little bit of money, as I am pretty strapped for cash atm.

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1367090729' post='2061259']
Ha!

I can assure you it was all above board! I'm not going to lie for these companies, they pay me nothing, and I get the same whether I think it's good or bad - Nothing (Other than a small amount of money depending on how many people have watched).

Guys, please subscribe and spread the word! I would actually like it to make a little bit of money, as I am pretty strapped for cash atm.
[/quote]

??? Not what I was talking about at all Mate :blink: I was just pointing out that you didnt show how easy it was to put on and off the neck quickly since this is a common occurance in gigs. The bit about changing the name was a joke because you would have to add 10 seconds to your 80 to show this. Hence the '9t2nds' Geddit? ;)

A

[quote name='apa' timestamp='1367092071' post='2061287']
??? Not what I was talking about at all Mate :blink: I was just pointing out that you didnt show how easy it was to put on and off the neck quickly since this is a common occurance in gigs. The bit about changing the name was a joke because you would have to add 10 seconds to your 80 to show this. Hence the '9t2nds' Geddit? ;)

A
[/quote]

Ha, yeah. It's easy, I guarantee! It's incredibly easy, infact. It's so easy to operate that you only need one finger and thumb to open it fully, whereas with loads of other ones, it's a complete test of strength to open it as far as it goes.

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1367096509' post='2061350']
A few brief comments from me, your editing makes you jump around a bit and iron the sheet behind you :lol:

Fair play though lad, good on you for taking the time to do it, I'm sure your reviews will be helpful to people :D
[/quote]

The sheet is ironed, it's the way I have it up that makes it look not ironed! Hopefully people appreciate them, and there's also the written reviews on the blog! :)

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1367112295' post='2061463'] Good work Milty! I like the concept a lot. The name is great too - made me chuckle. ...in fact that's the only thing I think it needs more of: your sense of humour. Keep 'em coming mate. In the meantime, I've subscribed and 'liked' :) [/quote]

Thanks very much Paul :) Yes, I did think it was a little dry, but it's hard to be factual and humourous in 80 seconds :(