Why become a member? ×

Hey!

HaydenBeckett

Hey! My name is Hayden, I'm from Doncaster, England. I currently own a black and white flea bass and a zoom b2.1u pedal.
I've been playing bass for about 3/4 years now and I started out by plaing simple rock and metal riffs but I have within the last year started branching off into Funk and Funk Rock. I started learning how to slap and I have to say, I think I have progressed quite alot within the past 3 years. :)

[quote name='Leen2112' timestamp='1366145607' post='2049022']
Hello,

Welcome to Basschat. Step away from the funk dude...step away. If you are progressing as fast as you say, then your natural step would be progressive rock. There!

Cheers Leen.
[/quote]

I don't know man, Funk just seems to be the thing that I naturally lean towards.Thanks for your advice though!

[quote name='HaydenBeckett' timestamp='1366428973' post='2052553']
I don't know man, Funk just seems to be the thing that I naturally lean towards.Thanks for your advice though!
[/quote]

I don't think he was being entirely serious :D There's plenty of funk lovers on here :) And you'll know the serious comments when you see them ;)