Why become a member? ×

Bass dilemma - opinions sought

niceguyhomer

Send me that white bass thing; I'll look after it for a while, whilst you rock between your new P and soon-to-be-acquired J. When (if...) you decide you want it back, call me up and I'll oblige. Free, gratis, for nothing. No, don't thank me; I'm only doing what any decent buddy would do. I'll wait for the courtier then, shall I..? :mellow:

I'd say that the Clover has enough 'Jazz' bass aesthetics to cover that territory. I went through the 'I want a Jazz' period for several years, as my Vigier Excess just wasn't 'Jazz' enough, despite being a great bass. In the end I've gone back to using my Precision, so really shouldn't have bothered buying any basses beyond the age of 14.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' timestamp='1364489826' post='2027242']
Thanks for all the kind comments, it is a stunning bass in every respect and sounds as good as it looks. When you have 3 humbuckers on tap, the word immense does spring to mind.

I'm going to hang on to it and buy a Jazz B)
[/quote]You know it's the right move and you can be safe in the knowledge that GAS never really gets out of hand.........hang on a minute.....Doh!