Why become a member? ×

Squier Precision Special/Deluxe; CAR/Rosewood; Excellent condition. SOLD
£160

funkle

Hi all

I'm trying to decide if I'm a P-bass guy or not, and so far not. So up for sale is a Squier Precision Special/Deluxe. J neck on a P Bass body; very nice.

Made in Indonesia. Maple neck, Rosewood board, and I think Agathis body (?).

8.5 lbs.

Neck straight + frets in good condition. Incredible Candy Apple Red finish with no dings.[s] Electronics a tiny bit scratchy when adjusting P pickup volume but nothing a bit of contact cleaner shouldn't sort, I think (I don't have any at the moment!)[/s] Electronics sorted + working cleanly/normally.

I have recently oiled the fretboard; polished the frets, lowered the action, gently waxed the neck, and polished the body. A sweet player and a useful mix of P and J pickups. Currently wearing nickel roundwounds.

[s][b]£160.[/b] Can be collected or shipped at buyer's expense.[/s] [b]SOLD[/b]

[attachment=131144:IMG_8164.JPG] [attachment=131145:IMG_8165.JPG] [attachment=131146:IMG_8167.JPG] [attachment=131147:IMG_8169.JPG] [attachment=131148:IMG_8172.JPG] [attachment=131150:IMG_8178.JPG] [attachment=131149:IMG_8176.JPG]

Edited by funkle

• 2 weeks later...

Wish you were a bit closer to me, I've been trying to decide whether to go for a MIM precision or a Squire but I've never played a Squire and would need to try one in the flesh first.

Good luck with the sale, Squires normally sell pretty quickly.

Hi there. Fancy trading for a never gigged Vintage V96 Icon fretless? It's the "Jaco relic" J-bass model. They usually go for the same price as you've listed your bass at. I like it but never use it as I play upright mainly and I'm after a backup P-bass right now.
Cheers,

Simon.