Why become a member? ×

No Longer Available
£2100

alembic1989

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1364757734' post='2030559']
Lot of interest, half a dozen folk but same old, they gotta sell gear as well. That's why I am not bumping at the moment.
Patience is a virtue, but it's a bloody hard virtue :lol:
[/quote]
got it in one Karl :D

[quote name='Manor57' timestamp='1365067323' post='2034708']
There isnt a lot of pennies out there at moment people are not being meanies just a fact ,they just havent got it , people arnt getting what they want for anything !!
[/quote]

YES I KNOW !!!!!!

This is a pretty damn good deal... £1600 for a bass that lists at £4500. This used to be mine, and before me it was Gabi's (A fine dude from Hungary) I believe he was a Warwick Endorsee so this would have come direct from Wariwck. It is next to flawless, hardley used, and a superb bass. Considering its had next to no use, and comes originally direct from Warwick, £1600 is a freaking steal. Nearly £3000 off new price, and it might as well be new!

Hi there, i'm really interested (for real, real) in buying this bass. There's any chance i can call you, or that we could Skype?
I live in New Zealand and of course i would pay for the shipping cost (no doubt). I just want to talk to you so i can ask a few question, if possible by Skype so you can show me the bass.
If you are ok with that, let me know.
I sent you a msg with my email.
That's the bass i've been looking for.
Regards
Diego

Edited by TheVanz13