Why become a member? ×

Another hack-job from Music-Outlet-Shop in Germany

Stacker

To be fair, I shouldn't have used the term 'hack-job' as this example is not indicative of the oddball 'modds' this crowd get ahold of, the most famous being the [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1967-RICKENBACKER-4005-BASS-made-USA-/171004254237?pt=Guitar&hash=item27d0a5d81d"]Rick 4005 disaster[/url]. But look at this: it just screams half-arsed bitsa! Check out also the headless [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1982-GIBSON-MODERNE-USA-PROJECT-/170998631030?pt=Guitar&hash=item27d0500a76"]Gibson Moderne[/url] 'project'! They seem to have an interest in acquiring these guitars that folk have fkd about on to the nth degree.

Actually, they have a Gibbo EB1 up there.

Edited by Stacker

Just looked at that Gibson Moderne "headstock got chopped off by a big old ceiling fan" Really? Surely he means 'circular saw'?
I can't find a job at the moment. Maybe I'll be a woodbutcher as well, there's gold in them there hills...

I've never gone to the trouble of actually monitoring enough of his auctions to see if most of them sell. I wondered if he was just some nut job 'enthusiast' who wanted a public place to show them off with little real intention of actually letting them go. The pricing of most of the items suggested he didn't really want to sell them or there was a massive mark-up involved. Alternatively he might just be such a loon he keeps buying stuff in at way over what it is worth. Seems to have been on eBay for years and years.

Edited by KevB