Why become a member? ×

Stolen guitar, bass in Glasgow

Graham

A mate of mine's flat was broken into today in Glasgow and a couple of his guitars were stolen so keep an eye out, from his Facebook:

[color=#333333]Haw music friends. My flat has been robbed today. There's a Fender 60th Anniversary P-Bass in sunburst/rosewood neck gone. And a Parker Fly Classic Vibrato in natural mahogany, modded with a cream bridge pickup and zebra neck. Presumably no wee theiving shitbag would have a clue how unusual the second one is so they'll maybe try shift them. Eyes peeled. Cheers.[/color]

Bad times and I really hope they are reunited soon and the 'C U Next Tuesday' lot get their punishment

I got broke into last year although luckily nothing was taken but I remember the dread and sinking feeling when I saw my door open. Really wasn't a nice 30 seconds...

Now I've UV penned all my gear.

I know it's not much but it's a good thing to do.

Also check preloved loot and all the other sites...

If you can email pictures to all the local music shops in your area...you never know...

Best of luck

[quote name='sblueplanet' timestamp='1362862647' post='2005610']
The Barras might be a good place to check out. Those evil pawn shops like Cash Converters take stolen stuff all the time. If taken to a store in Glasgow they prob wont sell it there but some other town branch.[/quote]

Good call, years ago Victor Morris on Argyle St had a similar rep, don't know if that's still the case?