Why become a member? ×

Fender USA P Bass 2008 Olympic White Now Sold

richardd

[quote name='richardd' timestamp='1361831628' post='1991787']
Thanks Pete ,It really is a lovely Bass :)Will sell this cracking Bass on three instalments to ease the pain. Pm for details,Rich
[/quote]

This is an interesting new development in the marketplace! :)

[quote name='richardd' timestamp='1361957695' post='1993497']
It's Another way .To help seller and buyer Ted . not everyone has the cash all in one go.so they can buy the Bass they want over a period , with no interest charges :)
[/quote]

Great idea! I've offered something similar myself in the past and it worked out really well! I'd be seriously interested myself if I hadn't just put down a deposit on a Barefaced cab!

All the best with the sale!

Paul

I sold a Streamer Stage 1 V on instalments to a forumite - I was a little apprehensive to start with but each payment arrived at the specified time each month - it worked well for me!

Very nice P by the way, Good Luck with the sale (quite tempted myself!).

[quote name='marcus bell' timestamp='1361972956' post='1993838']
Great way for a sale to be made :), just make sure the other person can be trusted :)
[/quote] The Bass goes after the final instalment is made,so trust on both sides,Thanks for being concerned,Rich

[quote name='richardd' timestamp='1361976865' post='1993913']
The Bass goes after the final instalment is made,so trust on both sides,Thanks for being concerned,Rich
[/quote]

I sold a bass on this basis, worked out well as it was a fairly expensive one, so both parties were happy.