Why become a member? ×

Basschat folk are just good people.

phsycoandy

gotta say, it feels like a comunity and not one big slagging match like most other forums I visit, some other large US bass forum which will remain nameless *coughs*TB*coughs. is just a load of people one upping each other "which basses do you keep even though you never use........ Oh my limited edition ray, 4001 Rick, 62 P bass." like you wouldnt use those basses!!!! gurrr.. A skateboard forum I use is the same "oh yeah I can do double 360flip, your such a noob for not being able to do them" AUGHHHH

anyways im going off the point.
BassChat is a really friendly place, everyone ive spoken to, dealt with, bought stuff from, Met, had advice from. have all been great people. The reason I come back to this site day in day out, apart from there isnt anything to do at work, is because its so friendly.

*GROUP HUGGGGG*

hahah.

[quote name='Tinman' post='204753' date='May 23 2008, 08:50 AM']Quiet WH! Any more slips of the tongue like that and I'll have to don the disguise and give you a damn good thrashing.

Anyway, I'm back from the land of the burger and have been spending a lot of time cuddling my bass, gosh how I missed it. :huh:

And yes Basschat is full of good people, it's a great place to be.[/quote]

Great to know your back and safe, my mate was in theater at the sam time as you and I'm pleased he's back....

relieved too actually!

:)

[quote name='Bassmurf' post='204768' date='May 23 2008, 09:09 AM']Agree with all the previous comments - friendly, great advice on gear etc - only trouble is my GAS has gone thru the roof looking at what everyone else plays! :)[/quote]

This. I didn't know what GAS was until I joined this forum. Now it consumes my every waking moment... well, not quite, but nearly...

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='204557' date='May 22 2008, 08:47 PM']Who the hell is Mrs T, I guess I'm gonna know when u tell me![/quote]

Yooohooooo

I am here by default, married to Tinman ( :wub: :wub: :wub: )

You can find me mostly in Off Topic and mostly talking waffleybollox :huh:

I think I can be defined as mostly harmless but if you are naughty I might appear and do this to you

Don't say you weren't warned :huh:

Oh and WH - you're next for a spanking :)

(sometimes it crosses my mind that you are naughty on purpose :huh: :huh: )

[quote name='Bassmurf' post='204768' date='May 23 2008, 09:09 AM']Agree with all the previous comments - friendly, great advice on gear etc - only trouble is my GAS has gone thru the roof looking at what everyone else plays! :)[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I think this forum is the dogs danglies!!!! :huh:

I have met loads of top people on here, bought a few great bits and pieces and thoroughly enjoy going through all the threads at stupid o'clock in the morning when the twins wake up!!!

I know there have been one or two "issues" in the For sale threads, but that apart this really is the ONLY forum worth looking at!

Big UP the Basschat Massive!!! :) :huh:

Had my first BC meet up with people this week.

Where did we choose to 'hang' - the car park of Reading Services on the Easbound lane of the M4!

One Markbass 1x12 combo made its way up from Bristol, a 2x10 travelled from Brighton & some cash trekked the short distance from Henley.

The 1x12 then headed back to Henley, the 2x10 zapped down to Bristol and the cash (plus a few new compatriots) went to Brighton.

We all said it would be a quick three way transaction and then we'd be off, but, of course as soon as you stick three bassmen together they can't help but start nattering about equipment & basses :)

Only 30-40 minutes or so nattering in a car park but really nice to meet some fellow low-enders & a very nice pair they were as well. All three people went away happy with their end of the deal & looking forward to trying out new gear or using the money to fund things.

You don't get that from EBay now do you :huh:

[quote name='Tinman' post='204753' date='May 23 2008, 08:50 AM']Quiet WH! Any more slips of the tongue like that and I'll have to don the disguise and give you a damn good thrashing.[/quote]

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='204780' date='May 23 2008, 09:19 AM']Yooohooooo

Oh and WH - you're next for a spanking :)

(sometimes it crosses my mind that you are naughty on purpose :huh: :huh: )[/quote]

Now you know fine well that if I were to get a right seeing to by 'both' of you, then I'd have truly rumbled that it is just 'one' of you... did that make sense?

Nice to see you back safe and sound Tinman :huh:

[quote name='molan' post='205748' date='May 24 2008, 10:41 PM']Had my first BC meet up with people this week.

Where did we choose to 'hang' - the car park of Reading Services on the Easbound lane of the M4!

One Markbass 1x12 combo made its way up from Bristol, a 2x10 travelled from Brighton & some cash trekked the short distance from Henley.

The 1x12 then headed back to Henley, the 2x10 zapped down to Bristol and the cash (plus a few new compatriots) went to Brighton.

We all said it would be a quick three way transaction and then we'd be off, but, of course as soon as you stick three bassmen together they can't help but start nattering about equipment & basses :)

Only 30-40 minutes or so nattering in a car park but really nice to meet some fellow low-enders & a very nice pair they were as well. All three people went away happy with their end of the deal & looking forward to trying out new gear or using the money to fund things.

You don't get that from EBay now do you :huh:[/quote]

Wot? A fellow bass player in HoT? Nice, we could have our own BC meets!.....btw I would be interested in your Mod jazz.

Cheers, Carl