Why become a member? ×

Hiscox cases

cayston

Hello people,

Just wanted to share to you all my brief experience with Hiscox case company. I recently purchased a Hiscox STD-EBS (on eBay) for my Sei Flamboyant bass; unfortunately the body compartment was a little too big for the Flamboyant and the bass was moving around inside the case when carrying the case around. I then emailed Hiscox explaining my problem and if I could buy any extra padding for the bass…

I did not hear anything from them at all and 3 days later I received this package from Hiscox full of extra paddings! So just wanted to say well done Hiscox! Good case, good company and would deal with them again!

Cheers

Hiscox are tremendous for customer service; their factory is actually quite near to where my old man lives, and when I had a parlour acoustic that 'nearly but not quite' fit into one of their cases they re-padded it for me on the spot for no charge. Chucked the guy who did it a couple of beers, natch, but it's the fact that they just do it with no quibbles, question or qualms that means that I'll be using Hiscox for pretty much every instrument I need a case for.

Oh, they make really good instrument cases, too ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1361296653' post='1984139']
I've said many times that we should have a pinned section for companies that provide excellent service...Hiscox join GB, Bassdirect, Status, on my list of Customer friendly companies..

Unfortunately I don't rate GB customers service..but that's a different story

Great to hear hiscox offer great service I might contact them as I need a new latch on one of mine... And I'd rather given my money direct to a company I've trusted for years than an ebayer
[/quote]