Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You gotta' be shi**in me- how much part 2!

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Squier-Vintage-Modified-5-String-Jazz-Bass-/181073539635?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2a28d2f233"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Squier-Vintage-Modified-5-String-Jazz-Bass-/181073539635?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2a28d2f233[/url]

It's been well played and damaged, collection only and they want the new Shop price for it.....

[quote][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you![/font][/quote]

just saw this in your sig. Do you know the URL of the other forum, the one God posts on? be good to ask him something

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1360771943' post='1976232']
just saw this in your sig. Do you know the URL of the other forum, the one God posts on? be good to ask him something
[/quote]

He told me he doesn't post there anymore. He got into an argument with a turnip and decided to go away before he got too tempted to send a swarm of locusts or something.

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1360771943' post='1976232']...the other forum, the one God posts on? be good to ask him something
[/quote]

Don't bother, ask me directly, either here or by PM. The other fellow is only an intermediate, anyway. He never answers without first consulting me. How may I help you..? :mellow:

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1360803447' post='1976945']
Don't bother, ask me directly, either here or by PM. The other fellow is only an intermediate, anyway. He never answers without first consulting me. How may I help you..? :mellow:
[/quote] Well he had promised me an amazing gift of a nice bass guitar, coming from a foreign land and a man who likes to hit things rhythmically... I just wondered when I could expect such provenance!?

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1360839765' post='1977137']
Well he had promised me an amazing gift of a nice bass guitar, coming from a foreign land and a man who likes to hit things rhythmically... I just wondered when I could expect such provenance!?
[/quote]

No problem, my friend. We're just waiting for your Western Union transfer of funds to clear, and I'll come across personally with a lovely Hofner Verithin and my vintage Camco kit for a jam session (...or more, if affinities are established...).
Send me the bank transfer details; then hold your breath. :mellow: