Why become a member? ×

Peter Hook Masterclass

Pete Academy

[quote name='Monckyman' timestamp='1358627231' post='1942577']
Dingus your arse speaks volumes.
I've never read such elitist bollocks in all my life.

That is all.
[/quote]

That's the second time I've been called an elitist this week . The first time was by my dad . I'm beginning to think there might be something in it . But seeing as you mention it , it wouldn't matter if I was Benito Mussolini , Peter Hook is a very , very poor bass guitarist . The rest is complete bollocks .

And I like to think that my arse is my best feature .

I can't help but feel that there's more than a hint of jealousy at work here.

I would have thought it would be every musician's dream to create a sound and style that is almost instantly identifiable, at the hight of your popularity spawned a host of imitators and your influence can still be heard in the playing of new bands 30 years on.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1358632588' post='1942683']
I would have thought it would be every musician's dream to create a sound and style that is almost instantly identifiable, at the hight of your popularity spawned a host of imitators and your influence can still be heard in the playing of new bands 30 years on.
[/quote]

As long as you enjoy it at the time, this is almost a flawless scenario. It would certainly do me. B)

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1358632588' post='1942683']
I can't help but feel that there's more than a hint of jealousy at work here.

[/quote]

Nah...he's just sh*te. :)