Why become a member? ×

2xberg ae210's and 2xgenz neox112's

tubbybloke68

Hi all! Decided to go for a single cab solution so these are up for sale. I really would prefer to sell these as pairs not singular.all four cabs very very good condition.
The bergs have covers.£400 each
The neox's do not £ 275 each
I'm based in west Sussex and will not post, but please feel free to come look/ try if you want. No probs. best to contact ring/ text me on 07747690241
Best wishes to all over the coming year by the way! Regards jeff

Hi barrie! Hope you keeping well mate! Yes they stack very well/ solid and safely in my option. They are pretty much as new really , few small, and I mean really marks on metal corners but that's about it. I think it's a very fair price with covers and all.as regarding the ae112's, thanks for your offer but I don't think the're what I'm after at the moment... Now if anyone had a super 15 bf I might be interested!
Best to contact me on 07747690241 as I'm gonna be out for rest of the day/ most of evening. If I don't get back straight away it's because I have lots of driving to do today, but I will ASAP
Best regards to all, jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi , I'd rather not post , I havn't really had much experience and would worry about damage etc but guess I could sort it if really necessary. May I ask where you are based as I do get about a bit for work but don't go further north than brum . Off down Torquay tomorrow btw if you down that way at all?