Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Warwick Thumb 5 string (Broadneck Custom Shop option.). SOLD.

Chris2112

I'd planned on hanging onto this old thing and buying a 6 string as well. But then Mrs 2112 decided she wanted to go on holiday this year, spoiling my plans to blow more cash on musical instruments.

To that end, I would welcome any trade offers for 6 strings. I may be able to sneak some cash out in part-ex too, so let me know what you have!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Morning all,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm fancying a new toy this morning. So up for trade or sale I put my only bass, my Warwick Thumb 5 string BO with the Broadneck and soapbar options.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Previously owned by our very own Clarky, this bass is in beautiful condition. It's an easy 9/10 on condition, it has been very well looked after and I have enjoyed it immensely but I fancy a slap machine as I've been listening to a lot of Stuart Hamm lately. Yes, my bandmates, sound engineer and producer will no doubt lament me moving on the Warwick but I fancy a change. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Some pictures, borrowed from Eude:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass comes with a Warwick Rockbag, tool kit, manual and wax. I may be able to source a hardcase to post it, if you so wish.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trade wise I'm not sure what I'm after, so I would be open to offers but ideally I'd like something quite bright and slappy. For sale, I'd like £900 so trades of about that value (I can add some cash for the right bass).[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I look forward to hearing from you![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Chris[/font][/color]

This was re-opened by Hamster, hence the above post. It's still for sale or trade. I'd be prepared to sell it for less than I would trade it for, so I'd take £699 for it in cash, as my TRB GAS is just getting too much to bear these days!

[quote name='Chris2112' timestamp='1370199268' post='2097532']
This was re-opened by Hamster, hence the above post. It's still for sale or trade. I'd be prepared to sell it for less than I would trade it for, so I'd take £699 for it in cash, as my TRB GAS is just getting too much to bear these days!
[/quote]
£699 is madly cheap for a Warwick with custom neck. I used to own this and its a fabulous bass, just a bit wide for my dodgy (broken, falling down stairs, never properly healed) left hand. Superb range of tones and built like a tank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump, I either want one of these...

[url="http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=13010316385588"]http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=13010316385588[/url]

Or one of these...

[url="http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=13010517013588"]http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=13010517013588[/url]

I guess I might put my amp up for sale too, at some point!

• 3 weeks later...