Why become a member? ×

Rebellion XMas Punk festival - Birmingham

Bassmonkey

Loved it, went to Rebellion at Blackpool last year too - I'd happily do it every year if they didn't book so many of the same bands. Agreed with what everyone says about the atmosphere, always great at these sort of events, I find the majority of these crowds to be respectful fun-loving people who don't go out their way to cause any trouble, Even if they do like a bit of a jump around (and I'm usually in the thick of it) I've never felt in any danger, despite being a little bloke - anyone who gets knocked over or hurt gets helped immediately and there's no attempt to cause actual harm.

All the bands were up to their usual great standard - stayed by the mainstage for the most part though I did catch Dirtbox Disco and Jaya the Cat on second. Great selection of groups, especially for the ticket price (forty-five quid for fourteen hours ain't bad, considering how many big-name acts will charge that for a few hours in the evening). I'll definately be going if they do it again next year, at least if the regular Rebellion Festival doesn't tempt me down.