Why become a member? ×

SOLD Please remove

basslondon

SOLD Tatty 2006 stingray going for a cheap price. Mechanically its sound but to call it roadworn does take it a bit a bit far!

The original owner painted it himself a mettalic Purple and basically did a - ahem rudimentary job of it. i had to take the headstock back to wood to attach the logo . it checks out with Ernie Ball as a valid model. It cost £1900 back in 2006 it has the graduated nut that points to it being a modern SR5. The bass as i say plays fine i recorded a couple of albums with it but ive decided to have a clear out as my collection is getting out of control. Anybody is welcome to try it out at my place before purchase.

Courier will be about 15 quid insured. Only shipping to UK

PIcs below as the uploader here requires you to have a version of FLASH that is 2 generations old.....

Any Queries hit me up!

Thanks for looking

CRAIG

Edited by basslondon

[quote name='NBGuitar' timestamp='1354633619' post='1888420']
I'm interested, but I'm wondering what the paint on the pickgaurd and below it is? Is it remains of the refinish that wont come off? Or is that the actual refinish?
[/quote]

Thats the actual refinish. the guy who owned it before me was a bit of an animal.. its only that i needed this to support an album id just done on a detuned four string that bought it .Literally, it was courirered to me as i was walking out the door to the tour bus!it could be a fixer upper for the right person. as it plays lovely.....

Shame about the weight, had it been a sub 9lb jobbie I'd have taken a punt even if to just use it on a couple of songs (who the hell plays 'Smoke on the water' in E :rolleyes: ). At that kind of money for a piezo equipped bass it's cheap as the proverbial longitudinal sliced solanum tuberosum!