Why become a member? ×

Hi from Germany

bodmin

Hello all,

When i originally registered with the forum, I was living in Stratford upon Avon, but have now moved to Germany. I am a relative noobie to the bass, having made several false starts (including because of the move to Germany), but this time I am determined to crack it (it was one of my big wishes to play bass in my youth, but already had loads of other commitments, so it never really happened :(). I already have loads of questions, but won't bug you with them all straight away.

Anyway, look forward to chatting with you.

cheers

bodmin

Hi Bodmin,

Welcome to BC. You'll find that huge rivers of info will flow your way.
My tip is that before asking a question, you do a search to see if this is readily answered - not to try and hinder you from asking, but so you can take in that info and form an even better question. Your learning will be quicker that way, I think.

Anyway, most important thing first: when Leen said "blue", he meant "blue Warwick" of course. Blue Warwick Thumb to be precise. ;)

Enjoy!

best,
bert

[quote name='Leen2112' timestamp='1354528551' post='1886901']
Ok smart arse....what was the question then?
[/quote]

Demmit, you won. I have just pained my brain cell trying to come up with a really good question, and have deleted every single attempt. Another six hours and 11 minutes I'll never get back

best,
bert

Edited by BassTractor

[quote name='bodmin' timestamp='1354541918' post='1887120']
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Thought I'd share a pic of my P&J with you. It's a 2007 Fender American Deluxe Jazz.

Phil
[/quote]

Nice bass man! Great for all styles of music too.
I don't know if you recognise it but sometimes I have those moments only a jazz bass can satisfy.