Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

CANCELLED - Kit Richardson @ Silver Bullet - London 8th December

xilddx

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1354181556' post='1883045']
Not this time Nige - I'm playing in [b]Barnes[/b] that night.

Have a good one.
[/quote]

I suppose it was only a matter of time, with venues shutting down, that we'd resort to playing in agricultural buildings. ;)

Nige, get thee self down here to Wurzel country. All these big smoke gigs are no good at all. I'll introduce you to Dave Vader, he's famous (not really...although he might be B) :blink: :huh: <---wasn't sure which one to use).

Have a good'n. :)

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1354890984' post='1891690']
The council finally outlaw silk gloves on bass players then?

;)
[/quote]

:D

Promoter confusion.

In a way, I am happy to go out on a massive high having played our final Kit Richardson gig of the year at the fabulous Bush Hall, and with the awesome news that we have been offered a headline there in Jan or Feb, at which we will launch the new EP and single. Kit's got a bad cold too and can't sing to the best of her ability, so I suppose it's serendipitous.

Was a very good gig at Bush Hall too. S'how I feel about my band's last couple of gigs (Half Moon, Green Note) - great to end the year on a high and with the promise of an even better 2013 in prospect*

* musically and for you Nige personally now that Diane's on the road to recovery

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1354896076' post='1891774']
Was a very good gig at Bush Hall too. S'how I feel about my band's last couple of gigs (Half Moon, Green Note) - great to end the year on a high and with the promise of an even better 2013 in prospect*

* musically and for you Nige personally now that Diane's on the road to recovery
[/quote]

Thank you mate! You too man, I know you've had some 'times' this year aswell.

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1354895639' post='1891764']
:D

Promoter confusion.

In a way, I am happy to go out on a massive high having played our final Kit Richardson gig of the year at the fabulous Bush Hall, and with the awesome news that we have been offered a headline there in Jan or Feb, at which we will launch the new EP and single. Kit's got a bad cold too and can't sing to the best of her ability, so I suppose it's serendipitous.
[/quote]

Yeah, great. Great to read this seeing as I was not there. And even if you had played tomorrow, the gig I could have made, it would have been crap. Even though it's cancelled. Blinking marvellous. It feels like I'm cursed never to see Kit and her Richardsons. :( ;)

[quote name='Billy Apple' timestamp='1354901400' post='1891892']
Yeah, great. Great to read this seeing as I was not there. And even if you had played tomorrow, the gig I could have made, it would have been crap. Even though it's cancelled. Blinking marvellous. It feels like I'm cursed never to see Kit and her Richardsons. :( ;)
[/quote]

Weird innit. The band I play about four gigs a year in you've seen twice. The band I play most often in circumstances have got in the way.

Sean, I promise you, you will be a guest at a Kit Richardson gig next year :)

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1354901842' post='1891899']
Weird innit. The band I play about four gigs a year in you've seen twice. The band I play most often in circumstances have got in the way.

Sean, I promise you, you will be a guest at a Kit Richardson gig next year :)
[/quote]

And don't forget, I heard you on the radio, and high-jacked the show with my opinion on Slough curry-houses! :D

The cosmos will converge soon enough, and all will be revealed.. Hope all is well at Château Dale :)

[quote name='Billy Apple' timestamp='1354902180' post='1891903']
And don't forget, I heard you on the radio, and high-jacked the show with my opinion on Slough curry-houses! :D

The cosmos will converge soon enough, and all will be revealed.. Hope all is well at Château Dale :)
[/quote]

Yes! You were! Things are god mate thank you :D Hope they are for you too man.