Why become a member? ×

*** Status S2 Classic 5 string for Trade only *** Now Sorted ***

wal4string

[center][color=#00ff00][size=7][b]Please remove Topic.[/b][/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=7][b] Now Sorted.[/b][/size][/color][/center]

Long shot I know, but in the vain hope that someone doesn't like or need LED's and could do some with readies for Xmas (Upto £500.00; [b][color=#FF0000]REVISED[/color][/b] now £775)
Looking for same headless model bass but with side LED's. Maybe tempted with a[b] Retroglide[/b]. I love this bass but stage lights have an adverse effect on my eyesight so LED's will sort me. If no takers then Martin Sims here I come.
Have had FretFX on other Basses but of course being headless nowhere to fit battery.

[i][color=#3300FF][b]Note:[/b][/color][/i] At present have a MM Stingray 4, for sale/trade on Basschat with the option of a lined fretless Status Neck. [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184429-for-sale-or-trade-mm4-fretted-or-fretless-with-hipshot-d-tuner/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.c...msearch__1[/url]

Edited by wal4string

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='wal4string' timestamp='1353332289' post='1873697']
Looking to trade for s2 classic with LEDs 4/5 string. Have cash to make up any
shortfall in value. Bass plays like a dream but really need those LEDs as eyesight
not good under stage conditions.

Spec and images.

[attachment=124409:Status S2 Classic.pdf]

[attachment=124410:stat 3.png]
[/quote]

Can't open the spec sheet.

Is the neck shape the older rounded one, or the new square-ish one?

[quote name='hen barn' timestamp='1354905372' post='1891952']
That's my wardrobes!!
[/quote]Ha! Ha! I wondered what on earth you meant, then I saw the name. Yes indeed that would be your wardrobe, I suppose it could be considered bad form to have posted without asking if I could. The truth of the matter is Ihad a PM off someone desperate to see how she looks so for quickness and the fact it has rained most of the day here and the light very poor for taking snaps. I can promise you that I will putting up my own images ASAP.

[quote name='bassgurumonster' timestamp='1354892612' post='1891712']
what type of thing are you after mate?
[/quote]Looking to [i][b]trade for s2 classic with side LED's 4/5 string headless or at a push a Retroglide.[/b][/i]

Edited by wal4string

Just had an email from Rob Green which I have been waiting for. He has quotted £775.00 to fit LEDls on my bass, this price includes a completely new board and to re-laquer the whole neck.
More than happy to pay that price, only problem, it will take six to eight weeks. Can't really afford to be without bass for that long. Don't really want to go back to my Musicmanm but I may just have to.
So to clarify, will trade my S2 Classic plus upto £775.00 (Depending on condition of bass) as long as your bass is a headless 5 string with side LED's minimum. Would prefer S2 Classic but would also consider a Kingbass, Retroglide, Artist etc