Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4300 Blueboy

jay249

Hi there, I'm having to sell off some excess equipment to fund the purchase of a new car. This bass is quite obviously amazing, the pictures will speak for themselves.

I am, at heart a jazz bass person, they're the only bass I get on with, this bass sadly only really gets played at home. It comes strung with DR Marcus Miller strings and with the official hardshell case, which is in a fair condition apart from one cracked corner as supplid by the previous owner.

I am situated near Bristol.

I would prefer that any interested parties contact me by phone, preferably any day after 4pm.

James 07827335222

or

jay249 at hotmail co uk

£1400 ono.

Edited by jay249

Good evening,

I'm a French musician so first sorry for my bad english !

I'd like to know if your bass is in good condition (neck, mics, body ...) and if you'd be able to ship it in France ?

Thanks for your quick answer

Have a good week-end !

Pierre.
(to contact me : [email protected] or [email protected])
i've already sent you a message but i wasn't sure that your address was correct ...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Spoonman I missed your post.

According to the internet, Blueboy was the colour of the year for 2004. These are quite rare, I had to wait ages to get this one and paid a hefty premium over a standard 4003, I recall it being something like £1650. I have owned it for 2-3 years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JamesBass, it's a 2004 so no push/pull knob but it does have a standard and 'rick-o-sound' stereo output, other than that I just assumed it's the same as any other 4003, saying that I've only played two others but they felt very similar. Hope that helps.

J

• 4 weeks later...