Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz FSR £380 posted - *SOLD* yay!

Jigster

Mods, please forgive the re-bumping but just noted that this has had over 2,500 views and about three offers! without instigating a bidding war - which of course is punishable by death - do people consider this is priced too high. It's FSR build quality and looks speak for themselves so kinda flummoxed.

[quote name='Jigster' timestamp='1351711761' post='1854554']
Mods, please forgive the re-bumping but just noted that this has had over 2,500 views and about three offers! without instigating a bidding war - which of course is punishable by death - do people consider this is priced too high. It's FSR build quality and looks speak for themselves so kinda flummoxed.
[/quote]

I'm amazed it isnt selling. Maybe because those looking for the 70's antigua retro vibe, are put off by the fact the neck isnt the correct block inlay version, apart from that, I cant think why it isnt selling. This is a limited release reissue of classic, and a great price. I'm as baffled as you. Very odd market place at the mo!

Perhaps it's because it's been moved on a couple of times fairly quickly? It looks fantastic and is an excellent price, I was tempted when I saw it before....had it been a Precision! The market is odd at the moment as Rick's Fine has rightly pointed out and there are a lot of instruments at stupidly low prices going nowhere at the moment. I'm sure you'll get a sale soon as this series is so limited. Have a bump on me :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's strange how tastes change. I never liked these antigua when they first came out in the late seventies early eighties BUT looking at yours I have definitely changed my mind. Unfortunately I don't have the spare cash but have a bump on me for a lovely looking bass at a steal of a price.