Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Carvin SB5000 on the way!

SisterAbdullahX

Rather excited to say that this week I'll be putting in my order for a Carvin SB5000. Like quite a lot of you out there I've read the rave reviews they get in the States on Talk Bass and seen the vids on You Tube and decided it's time to pull the trigger. I know there's recently been a bit of interest on BC, but no one has gone for one. I'll let you all know what I think when it arrives in a couple of months time! I would also be very happy for anyone who also is interested in them to come and have a try out. I must also take this opportunity to big up the guys at Bass Gear, who are taking care of my order and have given great service and a great deal. Particular praise to BC's very own molan, a true gent and absolute top man!

Anyway, here's a link to one that is pretty much identical to the one I'll be ordering. Forward to 4:50 to hear what it sounds like.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWprlDDLoO8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWprlDDLoO8[/url]

Happy to have been able to help out. I help out at the BassGear showroom every now and then if Phil is busy or needs a day or two out of the 'office'.

I always try to give the sort of service I'd expect if I was a customer - besides, placing an order for a new custom build Carvin is pretty exciting too :)

Really looking forward to seeing this one when it comes in!