Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trace Elliot V6 valve head and Barefaced VintageT 215 **SOLD**

StraightSix

It is with great regret that I am offering this rig for sale - my car is facing a large repair bill and I am going to have to part with my big rig to pay for it.

Here we have probably the ultimate bass valve head, the Trace Elliot V6 400W monster - six KT88 valve power stage and four 12AX7s in the preamp.
Switchable 2 or 4 ohm output, fitted Silverstone vinyl cover and full fitted flightcase also included.

This is one of the holy grails of bass valve amps and is in fine, clean condition and fully working.

Also offered is the infamous Barefaced VintageT 215 cab with tweeter in fine condition and specially designed to suit valve amp heads. As I understand it there are only two or three of the tweeterised BF Vintage cabs in existence. Cab is 4 ohms and rated to around 900W RMS.

I bought this setup off two members here within the last few months and I'm looking to sell for £1250 cash (no trades thanks) which is what I paid.

Check my feedback for reassurance and contact me if you're interested. Thanks.

Edited by StraightSix

[quote name='StraightSix' timestamp='1343861379' post='1756658']
I would rather sell the rig complete if I can so I will hang on for now.

I will get photos up tomorrow :)

Also, thanks for the enthusiasm - it is a fantastic rig and it's hurting me to have to do this.
[/quote]

Of course buddy. No problem. It's fully understood!

Sorry for the delay - here's a photo:

As I said earlier, I would prefer to sell this as a complete rig please. No trades.

If I sell seperately, I won't be able to demonstrate the amp or cab without the other, if you see what I mean...!

Apologies for the dusty port - I will get out the duster pronto.

Cheers

Edited by StraightSix