Why become a member? ×

SOLD - FS: Fender Roadworn Precision - SOLD

leebassplayer

Fantastic bass for sale. I bought this bass a couple of months ago from fellow basschatter richard. (who is a credit to this forum by the way ;) )

Having only ever played jazz basses, I thought I'd give a p-bass a go but I struggled without a thin neck. Back to the jazzes I go! The bass is in wonderful condition, apart from the roadworn treatment of course :D . The neck is true and the truss rod works fine. Comes in a quality gigbag from gigbag.com.

I'm not looking to make any money on this, just what I paid for it. Any questions feel free to ask. :)

£650 delivered or £625 collected from Basingstoke. not looking for any trades on this occasion, and the price is firm. A bargain for someone though.

Edited by leebassplayer

They`re assembled in Mexico, but don`t let that put you off for even a nano-second, these basses are fantastic. I tried one out and apart from a Fender Custom Shop Pino Palladino Signature Precision, it was the most comfortable bass I`ve ever played, with a fantastic sound. And this price is amazing - I don`t need another bass, but if I had the money I would snap this up. At some point I will buy one of these, just not today :(

At the top of the page, near the right hand corner, will be your username, with a small downward arrow. Click on that, and it will bring up a range of options, with My Settings being the one you`re after. Once in My Settings, then choose Signature. Then fire away with equipment info etc. For the links to your for sale items or feedback, just copy the link and paste.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='leebassplayer' timestamp='1345464429' post='1777718']
last bump before i put this on a well-known auction site tomorrow ;)
[/quote]

Be careful how you list - I noticed my old one that I sold in January was resisted by the new owner on E-bay - failed to sell on Saturday with no bids at £510....and they're worth more than that for sure! B)

thanks for the advice badlydrawnbanjo, ebay is not my preferred destination by any stretch! it's been on here a while now though, and i think these basses sell for about £970 new. i can't stress how well this instrument has been kept, if someone wants to pull the trigger they'll be getting a fantastic bass. i'm back on my trusty jazz deluxe for now. plus, i'm getting married next year and am rapidly realising it will not be cheap! :D