Why become a member? ×

Sold thanks

ash

[quote name='Fabrocker' timestamp='1342024456' post='1728340']
How much?
[/quote]

I'm not looking at a cash price presently I would ideally want a trade down plus cash obviously dependent on what is on offer.

[quote name='noelk27' timestamp='1342118318' post='1730008']
When you say EMG, do you mean the EMG designed/Spector branded ones, or pucker EMGs?
[/quote]

These are certainly proper EMGs - the logos are still there but faded.

Hi, I have a lovely rare Japanese Fender aerodyne jazz in burgendy no scratchplate and smoked chrome hardware. Never seen another like it. has p/j pickups. was originally bought in Japan, they never sold this configuration in europe or us.

[quote name='stjimmy76' timestamp='1342121257' post='1730066']
Hi, I have a lovely rare Japanese Fender aerodyne jazz in burgendy no scratchplate and smoked chrome hardware. Never seen another like it. has p/j pickups. was originally bought in Japan, they never sold this configuration in europe or us.
[/quote]

Sorry not a fan of these basses thanks anyway

Had a lot of interest and am still waiting to hear back regarding a couple of possibilities. Information about this era Spector can be found here -

http://www.spectorbass.com/about/spector_years_2.html

To clarify basses of interest to me are ; Rickenbackers, Fenders Precisions with maple fingerboards especially and Hotrod P basses, JV Squiers, Marcus Miller Jazz, Gibson Grabbers, Epiphone Rivolis. Musicman Sabres, G&L ASAT. I also like slightly off the wall English stuff like John Birch or Shergold ( anybody out there got a Shergold 6 string Bass or a Fender Bass 6 !?!). I'm not interested in 5 string basses.

Edited by ash

[quote name='Lorne' timestamp='1342276765' post='1732689']
Hot rod P bass?

How about a USA made Thru neck BC RIch ST bass (basically a PJ bass with thru neck, pointy headstock and no scratchplate)
[/quote]
Sorry not a fan of the pointy look :-(

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1342259790' post='1732381']
Keep it. Risk being a little posh.
[/quote]

I daren't - I'm fearful that my grubby northen hands will tarnish the sparkle of the gold plating and my lack of public schooling will prevent me from fully understanding the intricacies of the sophisticated active circuitry.