Why become a member? ×

Sold - Jack Casady Gold with fitted Epiphone case - Price Drop

basskit_case

This listing is for my Gold Jack Casady bass strung with flat wounds with matching Epiphone hard case, long strap.

The bass is in near mint condition and it plays lovely, unfortunately the shape of the bass and the shape of my beer gut just don't get on, beer belly forces sale. :lol:

I recently got the bass setup with the flat wounds and they have not even been played in yet, probably 30 mins of play at most.

[s]If you are picking the bass up from me the price is £450.[/s]

If you are picking the bass up from me the price is £440.

Edited by basskit_case

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,
I tried one of these out (new) recently, and maybe it was me being picky, but there were quite a few tiny flaws in the paint, such as 'hairs' in the laquer, slight bits of uneven colour in the gold. Is yours ok, or similar to the description i've just made? Nice bass though, even with a beer gut like mine :)

[quote name='Bassman Rich' timestamp='1343833805' post='1755990']
Hi there,
I tried one of these out (new) recently, and maybe it was me being picky, but there were quite a few tiny flaws in the paint, such as 'hairs' in the laquer, slight bits of uneven colour in the gold. Is yours ok, or similar to the description i've just made? Nice bass though, even with a beer gut like mine :)
[/quote]

Hello Rich,

The finish on mine is fine, I am normally a bit eagle eyed for that sort of thing but mine seems fine.

However I have updated the original post with a picture of a small bit of damage to the case which I thoughtfully added this morning!
A piece of the covering has come away, easily fixed with a bit of glue, but in the interests of openess thought it best to mention it now.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...