Why become a member? ×

Jon Shuker Elite 6

Dood

Hi John!

It's no problem. Please send my very best wishes to your wife and hope that she does get better soon.

Ladies and Gentlemen, My Jon Shuker Elite 6 is still available. I am inviting all to come over and try the bass out. It is simply beautiful and can not stress how nice this bass is. Easily up there with the very best of custom basses.

John, if you wish to set a day to come over, please do. Full photographic loveliness on page one!

I thought to add that those who are intrigued by the Maple Vs Wenge discussion on the forum, this Bass features a 7 piece wenge/maple laminate ;o) Full spec also on page one....

[quote name='dood' post='38423' date='Jul 29 2007, 12:34 PM']Hi John!

It's no problem. Please send my very best wishes to your wife and hope that she does get better soon.

Ladies and Gentlemen, My Jon Shuker Elite 6 is still available. I am inviting all to come over and try the bass out. It is simply beautiful and can not stress how nice this bass is. Easily up there with the very best of custom basses.

John, if you wish to set a day to come over, please do. Full photographic loveliness on page one![/quote]

Thanks again Dan - Sue's feeling a bit better today (keeps taking the drugs) - keep me posted and we'll try and organise another time if it's still available in a couple of weeks time, speak soon...

Hey John, thats good news. Say hi from me!

Ok, keep an eye on the thread as I will keep it updated, I'll drop you a PM or 2 as well. Obviously, if you can make it over, let me know and I'm sure I can accommodate a visit.

Dan

Roll up Roll up Ladiezzzz and Gentlemen! Grab yourself a bargain before I lose my nerve and add £200 to the price. I feel sure I am selling maself short on this one!

That bass is an absolute beauty I would be so unworthy of such an awesome specimen (eg people would think I could actually play if they saw it!)

Aside from the fact that the GAS fund is underperforming recently (my work won't pay me for 50 hours of overtime!) I'm not sure what I'd do with the sixth string. Great bass though, hope you get a buyer.

Hey Dil'! Don't put yourself down chap! She is gawjuss, but is desined for playing, not dating! ;o)

Still available. Feel free to drop me a PM or ask any questions. I would like to sell this bass as I probably wont have much room left when Shuker number 3 comes along ;o)

Hey Dan

looks like all these good people and waiting until I've rearranged my visit :huh:

update on the wife - feeling better today but still signed off work all week - wish I was signed off (but without the sinusitus) then I could come and see you :)

Cheers

John

Edited by jwbassman

Hey John!

Good news, glad the missus is feeling better! - Sure, if you'd like to set a day, that'd be great. A cuppla people have dropped me a line but haven't set a definite date to view, so feel free to do so.

Look forward to hearing from ya!

Hey Steve! Thanks man, yeah you are right actually. It has been hard to pull myself away from the bass. Especially as it has been on sale then off then on again.
I tell myself it's for a good cause, as I want to build a li'l sister for 'Doodle'. She's gonna be a little hotty too, so I have decided to sell my Elite 6.

A) because I need a little money to take up the slack for the cost of the new one (Hence the LOOOOW price of the Elite) and :) I don't have any room for another bass + flightcase + stand etc!!

But yes, it is hard to 'unattach ' myself from the bass. So peeps, make my life easier and help me rehome her!

[quote name='Chopthebass' post='40627' date='Aug 2 2007, 08:28 PM']Why has this bass not been snapped up!!!! Shukers have been flavour of the month for as long as I can remember.
A beautiful bass indeed.
Have a bump!![/quote]

I really don't know and am frankly surprised!

Thanks for the bump!

Hi Jam'! No, sorry I am not looking for trades, as I am specifically going for a new build in replacement of this one. The only trades I maybe interested in would be if a bass was exactly what my new build was hoping to achieve, or mebbe one of the 8 string Chapman Sticks he he..

I felt subtlety was wasted, so I thought the slightly more direct approach would be better.

Did I tell you all my bass is for sale? lol!!

I can show you some pictures if you like?