Why become a member? ×

Darkglass b3k to be made in USA news

phil.i.stein

If you read the whole TB thread they mention that the cost to the UK should be about the same....or thereabouts.
This is because they should see a slight drop in the retail price, which somewhat offsets any extra costs with customs etc.

I suppose this is yet to be seen.

Si

Depends where he gets a lot of his components, enclosures etc etc. If they're coming from US, then postage saving from him is probably significant, probably nearly enough to pay 3Leaf!?
Plus it's how he values his time developing new products.

Si

I've video reviewed the Darkglass B3k, 3 Leaf Proton and 3 Leaf GR2 in Guitar Interactive Magazine ( www.iGuitarMag.com) in my bass department. Both companies really deliver top quality pedals, so i can see this being a positive move on both sides.

Hmmmm, I am not sold. Good news for the resale value my Finnish B3K, but I will never sell that pedal anyway and I have seen several instances where a move wasn't particularly good for the quality of the product. But, as Dood said 3Leaf and Darkglass are pretty awesome builders, so hopefully it will all work out.