Why become a member? ×

ignore

Snarf

only last week I lost out on a *done deal* because the owner decided he had underpriced the bass. I think this kind of thing is par for the course on a *friendly* forum. You just have to let it go.

Or make a higher offer..

CORRECTION: The seller didn't sell at the expected higher price so I picked up a '96 NT 5 thumb for £750. Pleased as punch! Right now is a REALLY bad time for selling Warwicks I'm afraid to say (well, no, I'm pleased as a buyer)

Edited by GremlinAndy

Wow, thanks for the feedback guys! I honestly didn't expect this much feedback straight away.

This bass sounds the absolute shizzle and I'm gutted to have to sell it, but needs must unfortunately. I've got 2 other Thumb basses (bolt ons though) and this owns them in pretty much every respect.

By the way, I'm fairly flexible on the price (as long as the offers are sensible!) and anyone is welcome to come give it a go if they want!

Those cases are as stated, bomb proof and VERY heavy! Well worth it for a bass like that, I think they retail for about £200 on their own!!

I'd love to give it a good home and give my Thumb 5 a brother, but I just can't afford/justify it right now.

Good luck!

[quote name='Galilee' post='187845' date='Apr 29 2008, 10:09 AM']Is this still for sale? Can you please let me know a ball-park price (by PM if you prefer)?

Thanks,
Stuart.

:)[/quote]

me too please :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bump after a long absence from Basschat. Need to shift this so I'm going to get some new pics up after the weekend. I'm away over the bank holiday weekend, but I'll try borrow internets off people as much as possible to answer any queries!

[quote name='Snarf' post='267684' date='Aug 22 2008, 10:30 AM']Bump after a long absence from Basschat. Need to shift this so I'm going to get some new pics up after the weekend. I'm away over the bank holiday weekend, but I'll try borrow internets off people as much as possible to answer any queries![/quote]

Please could you pm me a rough idea of what you would sell this for
Dan

mate post a price in the thread rather than just by pm's, your really limiting interest. i know your keeping your options open and hoping for an offer higher than the price you have in mind, but thats exactly what alot of people wanting to make offers are afraid of :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have one of these and I paid £2200 for it new from Electro music in Doncaster- I also have a Marcus Miller Jazz and that feels really really cheap next to this. I know that the depreciation on these is horrific though- anyway have a bump on me- the person that buys this will realize what amazing tone, sustain and payability really is.

cheers

Bob

• 2 weeks later...