Why become a member? ×

Tele on the 'Bay

Anyone fancy a Tele bass?

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wooden-Electric-Bass-Guitar-No-Reserve-/200774405629?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2ebf164dfd#ht_2025wt_1265"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wooden-Electric-Bass-Guitar-No-Reserve-/200774405629?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2ebf164dfd#ht_2025wt_1265[/url]

Bet that wasn't what you were expecting!

What's the problem? It's 'very nice solid dark wood', after all. :blink:

Seriously though, that's the worst thing I've ever seen, anywhere. It's beyond a joke.The fact that this can exist at all is profoundly depressing, as is the fact that someone thinks anyone with half a brain cell in working order would buy it. FIRE! FIRE!! AND LOTS OF IT!! Better start on tomorrow's meds right now! :shok: Eurghh! Filthy! Filthy and wrong!! :sad:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1339372890' post='1687714']
The fact that this can exist at all is profoundly depressing, as is the fact that someone thinks anyone with half a brain cell in working order would buy it.
[/quote]
But it has a bid!

[quote name='rushbo' timestamp='1339400517' post='1687774']
That's a hundred miles of wrong right there. And yet I feel almost compelled to bid....
[/quote]
Not you is it?

Edited by Leon Transaxle

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1339673411' post='1692371']
It's a symptom of my advancing years that having noted the horror of the "Bass", I then wondered if they have a full set of the chairs and are they up for sale...?
[/quote]

:lol: I noticed that, too... looks like it would be good for a nice cup of tea and sit down with the paper...

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1339612702' post='1691575']

Ha, ha! Good luck! Pics if you win!! :lol:
[/quote]
Currently at £10 I think I'll have to go for the sniper bid option right at the very last second. I bet the guy who built this guitars nan has a tele shaped hole in her dining room table. She's stood there thinking what the ...........after she laid down the tea pot and a plate of scones and the whole lot fell through the table cloth and landed on the parque floor revealing the atrocity. Little bastard she exclaimed to Ethyl and Glenda who were really looking to their afternoon tea.