Why become a member? ×

!!RHCP World Tribute Band (ORGANI'C) - Bassist Wanted!!

grich154

RHCP WORLD TRIBUTE (RHCP by ORGANI´C) - AUDITIONS
Band with almost 9 years of history, internationally recognized and tours throughout in South America and Europe. The band have auditions for:

- Bass Guitarist

If an applicant is accepted they will be required to be available to tour from August the 15th until early December (3rd-4th). The tour will consist of 2 months in South America and 1 month in Europe.

Requirements in order of importance:

- Musical Quality
- Availability
- Experience
- Have as main or large musical influence: Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Instruments and Equipment
- Look closer to the original artist.

If you are interested, send all datas, photos, link of videos playing and other relevant informations to [email protected]

Video auditions are preferred (via youtube or other media sites) and further questions or queries regarding the position please use the email above.

current members of band are from the UK, Poland and Brazil so it is a multi-national project

Payment details: payment varies for venues and flights are covered

Applicants can also inbox me on here.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Stratosphere' timestamp='1340791306' post='1709552']
Oliver, just lie about your age ...
[/quote]

unfortunately i look 15 years old, with or without stubble. Or fortunately, maybe one day looking young would be a good thing. But I'm certainly no flea lookalike. Too much hair haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Perfect gig for me too, unfortunately I am not up to the standards of David and any of the previous bassists.
Luiz (Anthony Kiedis) is a great guy too, speak to him quite a lot on the good ol' facebook.
Good luck guys, and don't let me down, I always show Organi'C to my girlfriend to try and see if she can tell if its RHCP or a tribute band, she's yet to guess correctly haha.

doubt position still open but if you need a reliable bass player im am based in Bristol, I have played in a chili pepper tribute before untill we split in 2008. I have transport and reliable gear- MM Stingray, GK head so nice flea sound will be there. I have dark hair, about 5 10" and the right build (ish) so not far from Flea and ive not problem doing the animated/crazy stage thing. Any questions please contact me- [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email].

• 1 month later...