Why become a member? ×

Look what i just got done.

Lewk

[quote name='Lewk' timestamp='1336998608' post='1653680']
The artist is my girlfriend... shed kill me!! although im getting a george harrison portrait tomorrow :) she must like hurting me
[/quote]

Probably too late to back out without seeming rude but as it's someone you know I would honestly say let the first one (if it is the first) heal before you allow for a second one. Just to make sure you're really happy with the quality (I don't know her background etc etc... might be pro, the quality DOES look good though).

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1337001037' post='1653737']
Probably too late to back out without seeming rude but as it's someone you know I would honestly say let the first one (if it is the first) heal before you allow for a second one. Just to make sure you're really happy with the quality (I don't know her background etc etc... might be pro, the quality DOES look good though).
[/quote]

Also because it is a hell of an ordeal for the body to go through. Give it a bit more time so you can recover. If you undergo another long session, you might make yourself ill.

dont worry she is professional, i was just a guinea pig for her first portraits i knew she was capable of it she just needed the boost in confidence! its healing up fine... i heal up from tattoos generally quick anyway. ive had around 40hours of work done now i think :s

flyfisher - each to there own mate!!!