Why become a member? ×

Tech Soundsystems 4x10 (model ND 410 S)

whynot

Tech Soundsystems cab in very good condition. Only selling as I have 2 of these plus another cab and I need to fund some other gear.
Mine is the 4 ohm version and specs are exactly as stated. Variable tweeter control and speakon inputs. Also has a jack input for turning the tweeter off via footswitch (not included).
The cab has been well looked after, works perfectly. Very clean externally but there are some minor marks on the grill, but no dents.
Cash on collection only from Bromley, South London. £500. No offers.
Welcome to try with no obligation.
Thanks for viewing.

[quote name='dood' post='183049' date='Apr 22 2008, 06:37 PM']I miss the sound and easy transportation of the Techs :) so nice....[/quote]
Dood... don't do this to me.
You know I would offer them both back to you but I must keep one.

PM sent Bassbloke.

Edited by whynot

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='crez5150' post='186716' date='Apr 27 2008, 08:07 PM']Is that the Skunk and Fagen? Where did you get that pic?[/quote]pm'ed. It's Walter and Donald but he does look like Skunk in this photo.

Edited by steve-soar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='229357' date='Jun 29 2008, 10:56 PM']Will you be selling the 2x10 then Kalim? :)[/quote]

think i've got that now!!! (sorry for the hijack)

bump for uber light cabs with loadsa nice tone

[quote name='Bigwan' post='229708' date='Jun 30 2008, 02:00 PM']Would you be willing to ship this cab?[/quote]
Hi Bigwan,
No shipping on this I'm afraid. I'm not one for sending cabs via courier since an Eden 2x10 I sold a few years back was destroyed by our good friends at Citilink.

• 2 weeks later...