Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT4 + 410HLF

coasterbass

I'm contemplating downscaling as I just use this as a bedroom amp these days. All my gigs are DI'd straight to FOH, so having something this powerful doesn't make sense any more.

I do love it though so I'm in no hurry to see it go... but please get in touch if you'd like to make a serious offer.

Owned from new (1999) with a lifetime guarantee from The Bass Centre. All receipts and manuals available.
Amp is in perfect working order although the cooling fan is noisier than it used to be (just being honest). Kept in rack from new so pretty much flawless.

Speaker cab is in good working order apart from a tear to the covering on the lower back (about 2" by 1" and is stuck back down pretty well).
Its a 500w 4ohm cab (1000w peak) which is fantastic for a 4x10+horn

As I say its been pretty much bedroom only use for the powerstage and speakers.

It would be collection only (South London).
Cheers

Edited by coasterbass

[quote name='tombboy' post='179875' date='Apr 18 2008, 03:58 PM']Ball park figure?
We really would appreciate some guide on what you are looking for. :)[/quote]

MB1. :huh:

This anti-Pricing/offers...... scenario seems to be becoming Fashionable?

[quote name='coasterbass' post='179932' date='Apr 18 2008, 04:42 PM']Awww - I was just being coy! :)

Somewhere on/around £900 would be ideal.
Could throw in a 4u SKB rack too if it was wanted.[/quote]

MB1. :huh:
Now dont that make you feel a lot better? ;)
BUMP!

Coasterbass - Sorry to hijack but I was wondering how you remove the front panel of the cab cos I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago from our very own MB1 and I've not been brave enough to yank it out, is there a specific technique to removing it or should I just get a bit more aggressive? I tried removing it when I was doing a few recording sessions but I didn't want to break anything...

Have a bump as well for a bit of info :)

Happy to reply as it gets it back to the top :)

A flat head screwdriver is your best bet. The grill is attached by four velcro tabs, one in each corner. Getting the screwdriver down the side is the first step, then just ping it off.
If you check my photo of the cab without the grill then you'll see a small circular tab in each corner - thats all they are. Nothing dangerous really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...