Why become a member? ×

Because I'm rubbish with money - Stuff for sale!

woodyratm

Hey guys,
I've severely buggered up last month and the majority of this months pay was fixing that... so now this month looks like a write off.
One of these will may be a painful one.

1) Death By Audio Total Sonic Annihilation - Bought this maybe 1 month ago? If that... used once - doesn't give me a sound I can use with my pedals.
- £60

2) Tech 21 XXL Warp Pedal (Bass Edition) - Again 1 month ago. I've stepped on it like once. - £40 - sold pending

3) CoPilot FX Dubscope - I've never even used this since buying it from Talkbass (from a dude in the states) - £80

4) DHA VT1 (I think?) bass with DI/EQ/Headphone etc. I've never tried this with the proper power supply - so it buzzes like a bitch just now. Used maybe once (found it buzzed on my supply and never used again). - £55 - sold pending

5) Akai Deep Impact - I have the box somewhere...Brilliant synth bass pedal which i love to bits. It will destroy me to need to sell this but I think needs must.. - £500 - Sold!

6) SFX Loop thing. - 2 seperate loops - both with independant volume controls, one of the channels has a blend control. I used it for my synth/fuzz channel. Also has a none latching footswitch for other uses. I used it as a down control for the Deep Impact. Was custom built by Max for me. £160

7) SFX Blue Dragon - brilliant clean boost. - Modded with a loop which only activates when the pedal is off (no boost). I put my fuzz pedals into it. - £55 - sold pending

8) pedaltrain pro with sc - £135

With any luck i'll be able to sort myself out financially and not need to do anything more drastic.... :(

Prices include shipping.

Edited by woodyratm

[quote name='EskimoBassist' timestamp='1335358328' post='1629774']
Sorry to hear about your situation, but if you decide to sell your Oxide I will gladly take it off your hands.
[/quote]

Will let you know mate. It may well end going soon too. :/

[quote name='jay-syncro' timestamp='1335366340' post='1629974']
PM'd regarding the DHA.
[/quote]

Good man, I was toying with getting a second, but you've saved me loads of grief from Mrs_5. Thanks for jumping on that grenade.

Do you have any pics of the loop pedal?

[quote name='woodyratm' timestamp='1335357002' post='1629734']
Hey guys,
I've severely buggered up last month and the majority of this months pay was fixing that... so now this month looks like a write off.
One of these will may be a painful one.

1) Death By Audio Total Sonic Annihilation - Bought this maybe 1 month ago? If that... used once - doesn't give me a sound I can use with my pedals.
- £70

2) Tech 21 XXL Warp Pedal (Bass Edition) - Again 1 month ago. I've stepped on it like once. - £40 - sold pending

3) CoPilot FX Dubscope - I've never even used this since buying it from Talkbass (from a dude in the states) - I'll test tonight to ensure it's actually working. - £100

4) DHA VT1 (I think?) bass with DI/EQ/Headphone etc. I've never tried this with the proper power supply - so it buzzes like a bitch just now. Used maybe once (found it buzzed on my supply and never used again). - £55 - sold pending

The below are feelers and I really don't want to part with them...

5) Akai Deep Impact - I have the box somewhere...Brilliant synth bass pedal which i love to bits. It will destroy me to need to sell this but I think needs must.. - £500

6) SFX Loop thing. - 2 seperate loops - both with independant volume controls, one of the channels has a blend control. I used it for my synth/fuzz channel. Also has a none latching footswitch for other uses. I used it as a down control for the Deep Impact. Was custom built by Max for me. £200

7) SFX Blue Dragon - brilliant clean boost. - Modded with a loop which only activates when the pedal is off (no boost). I put my fuzz pedals into it. - £55 - sold pending

With any luck i'll be able to sort myself out financially and not need to do anything more drastic.... :(

Prices include shipping.
[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' timestamp='1335388231' post='1630467']
Do you have any pics of the loop pedal?
[/quote]

Hopefully this works....
http://basschat.co.uk/topic/71973-sfx-builds-in-progress/page__view__findpost__p__1205982

Is here :)

Hopefully Max doesn't mind me using his photo. His skills are greater than mine.

Also bump for the rest. As long as I have my fuzz and filters i'm happy enough. Guess there's no point in keeping pedals I don't use often.

Cheers - having a think about it.

[quote name='woodyratm' timestamp='1335437272' post='1630988']
Hopefully Max doesn't mind me using his photo. His skills are greater than mine.

Also bump for the rest. As long as I have my fuzz and filters i'm happy enough. Guess there's no point in keeping pedals I don't use often.
[/quote]

Okay - So left we still have:-

1) Death by Audio Total Sonic Annihilation- Still got the box for this. [url="http://deathbyaudio.net/"]http://deathbyaudio.net/[/url] has all the details and clips.

2) CoPilot FX Dubscope -
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBdoYYH2kxg[/media] - This is the controls that Adam from CoPilot sent me..
[i]The momentary stomp (non latching is for tap tempo), the middle switch adds the fuzz and the other the filter, so you can use them independently or together. the knob on the side is for fuzz volume, also you can still use the trem on the fuzz alone (with the longer sequence step or it will take the rate of the step knob 1), the higher toggle is one direction sequencer (it will scroll by the rate of the tap) and the other you'll have to press each time you want to change the step.[/i]

3) SFX custom looper with blend and independant volume controls. Great little tool this. Can provide other pictures if required. - Very easy to use. If I was still using the synth (which i'm obviously not since the Deep Impact is gone) it wouldn't be going. But I'm just going to run as a chain now.

4) New addition! :) PedalTrain Pro with Softcase - seriously just bought this last month. But since I'm getting rid of most of my fx it's aswell going also. £150 delivered in the UK. Still have the power supply brackets. Fully velcro'd up.
- Might take a trade for a smaller PT (again) with cash also.

Give me a shout :)

Edited by woodyratm

Bump for slight price drop.

£65 - death by audio
£90 - dubscope
£185 - SFX loop
£135 - pt-pro

Happy to ship abroad (at cost to buyer sadly) - also will knock some cash off for collection/multibuys.
:)

If you want my advice (realise you never asked for it :P ), edit the prices in the OP, then just bump for the drops. Most people will just check the first post without reading the rest of the thread, and therefore not see the drop in prices.