Why become a member? ×

Wal Pro 11E no.1124 REDUCED £1750...Sale Pending!

k50

Hi K50. This may be a long shot, but I am interested in your beautifull bass. Currently I live in the US, and I will be flying over seas for a radial oncology research project for UC Davis and may be in your area (schedule permitting). I am not a patient person and would like to avoid the year long wal wait. There aren't very many wal basses in the states and it is problematic trying to acquire one. Would you be willing to consider selling the bass to me through a impartial regulated entity like ebay or its UK equivalent? Is 2150 pound sterling your firm price? You mentioned price adjustment previously in this thread. I see some markII basses going for a little over 90 gbp less than your asking price and was wondering if you might come down a bit. If it is still available, please pm me. I am also familiar with the mkI and MKII tone ranges but am not familiar with the pro series bass. Would you be willing to post a tone demonstration video on a website like youtube so that I may hear it?

Cheers,Ryland

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Probably the only bass I ever desperately wanted that I never had (although a Fodera Matt Garrison wouldn't go amiss :) ). Sadly forearm contour issues mean I'll likely never rectify that. Had a Custom, but always preferred these. Best of luck with the sale.

• 4 months later...