Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Warwick Corvette Double Buck $$ 4 String - SOLD

Mickbass86

£375 is as far as I can go. Any further would be ridiculous! Been trying to sell this bass for months and months and still cant shift it. I have a fender jazz now that I predominantly use and need the money to pay for a deposit on my new house. That's why I cant go any lower than £375! It's a mint bass that deserves to be played!

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody hell!! £375 for a $$, even a for worn one that's an awesome price. Mate if I had the money I'd be driving to collect it instead of typing this. For big rob, the neck on these is awesome. I think it's Ovangkol and it's one of the nicest woods to touch, it's quite a thick neck, but narrow (I wish I could describe it better, but I get well confused by all these 'C', 'D' shaped terms).

[quote name='Mickbass86' timestamp='1338538506' post='1675898']
£375 is as far as I can go. Any further would be ridiculous! Been trying to sell this bass for months and months and still cant shift it. I have a fender jazz now that I predominantly use and need the money to pay for a deposit on my new house. That's why I cant go any lower than £375! It's a mint bass that deserves to be played!
[/quote]
you ever thought that £425 is also a great price and you go find a secondhand hard case and then post? or even just go into a local guitar shop and get one of their bass boxes?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Bass-Thing' timestamp='1341591983' post='1721577']
Hello folks I know it's not German but it is a great sounding active $$ for a great price. Check it out at:

:D
[/quote]hijacking someone else's post to flog your own bass seems a bit out of order to me

[quote name='Shonks' timestamp='1341595719' post='1721654']
hijacking someone else's post to flog your own bass seems a bit out of order to me
[/quote]

Totally out of order, Bassthing your post will be removed and you have a PM.

hijacking someone else's post to flog your own bass seems a bit out of order to me
[/quote]

It is, unless the OP was asking for trades, which in this case he isn't. Bass-Thing, feel free to bump your own advert but please try not to hijack others threads with unrealted discussion.

[quote name='Johngh' timestamp='1341596410' post='1721665']
Totally out of order, Bassthing your post will be removed and you have a PM.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[quote name='dood' timestamp='1341596564' post='1721670']
It is, unless the OP was asking for trades, which in this case he isn't. Bass-Thing, feel free to bump your own advert but please try not to hijack others threads with unrealted discussion.
[/quote]

Folks I am SOOO sorry. I had been led to believe that this bass had already been sold and I thought those enquiring after it still might be interested in mine. I realise whatever that I was bang out of order and I promise I won't do it again.

[quote name='Bass-Thing' timestamp='1341598586' post='1721723']
Folks I am SOOO sorry. I had been led to believe that this bass had already been sold and I thought those enquiring after it still might be interested in mine. I realise whatever that I was bang out of order and I promise I won't do it again.
[/quote]
Good man :) Carry on all!

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1341599231' post='1721739']
Good man :) Carry on all!
[/quote]

Ok whay I thought I would do is actually advertise this bass on my own for sale thread (Johngh has OKd this) for a bit, but I've not heard anything back from Mickbass86 and from what I can gather, nobody has for a while. I don't want to raise interest in selling it if it has already been sold. :(

I saw this bass in person on the 7th of this month, he's a nice guy but he is just in the process of moving house so is pretty hard to get hold of and the house he has moved into is being renovated so best to try and get his number.